I see you
so
changed.
Both of you.
How is it even possible to give in
so easily.
How is it even logical to act
so stupid.
Don't you remember?
Did you really forget?
Can't you differentiate
between what's right and what's wrong?
Did you really feel something
when you talked to the homeless?
Did you really try to change
when you came crying back home?
Or are those memories really that flimsy,
really that empty,
like information meant for masking your identity and
decieving all of
us.
Information obtained
to lose the next day.
I cried.
Because I miss
the old you.
I know he's still there, somewhere.
I'll be praying.
1 comment:
Sorry to say, but knowing him as long as I have, he's always been like that, and his "old self" was the mask.
We all want him to change; that's God's work. Keep praying.
Post a Comment