I wish I could tell you about the exhilarating (yet kiddish compared to the ones at sixflags) rides and the rigged overpriced games and the bumper cars and funnel cakes and rotating teacups, and the giant slide and the tiny lady that you had to pay one dollar to see. I wish I could tell you about the free stories and the endless games of mafia (and do-date-dump) and the ridiculously gory + graphic story our "motivational speaker" told us (he made a fool out of himself), and the objective tests that none of us knew how to do. And the smells of roasted hot dogs and greasy french fries, of salty pretzels and sugary cotton candy. And the colors!
Oh, I wish I could, but I'm too busy and I'm definitely too tired (I woke up at five this morning?), and I already spent enough time watching The Office episodes and playing more rounds of do-date-dump with a friend online. See, I told you logging on to chat was a bad idea. I got distracted for an hour, and I still haven't gotten anything done.
I'll go brush my teeth first.
One step closer to sleep.
And cleansliness. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment