I would very much like one day to have a boy who feels like this because of me, please:
Or better yet, I'd like to feel like that. I can't even imagine how that's gotta feel... it must be an amazing feeling, really.
Yesterday (and the day before) were great.
The best days are the ones when you can let go of everything bothersome and school-related, and just have fun. There's no such thing as stress when you're falling 150 feet with the wind rushing against your face and your hands raised boldly in the air. No such thing as school in the sky. I love adrenaline...
And it gets better when you feel beautiful while having fun (laser tagging in dresses!). A Charlie's Angel? Oh heck yes. Although we lost miserably, it was the best night I've had in quite a while. I'm going to miss my graduating seniors, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment