Friday, April 30, 2010

family conversations

Brother: Where's the pump?!
Mom: Do you have problems?!
Brother: The bicycle's tire is flat!
Mom: Can't you pump it?!
Brother: Where's the freaking pump?!
Mom: The freaking pump is in your freaking mind!!
I love my family. I wish I could write down everything they say.
Me: [singing to Bieber on the radio] baby, baby, baby, oh!
Mom: Jeez, this kid's had fourteen babies already!

Mom: I love eating the skin of the chicken!
Brother: But you told me before not to eat it because it has too much oil!
Mom: Well, it's okay for me, because I'm skinny!

Me: Mom, why are you eating chocolate? You hate chocolate.
Mom: Well, I'm growing fat and old, so I must eat chocolate!
Me: Wait, what...?

Me: [singing] Let's pretend we don't exist. Let's pretend we're in Antarctica.
Mom: What? You don't exist? Like water bubbles! Pop! Pop! They look so pretty in the sun, but then, pop!
Me: So profound, mommy!!

Brother: Do you think I should start learning Chinese before it's too late?
Dad: Jonathan! I knew you'd come to your sense one day! Wow, this is so great! We can practice in the car, and I'll teach you everything. We'll have lessons at home. I'll get out all my old Chinese teaching books so that we can have lessons back at home, and it'll be great since it's free! I knew it!

Me: Have you heard of that stereotype where Asians always take too many napkins from restaurants?
Mom: [offended] What?! I do not take too many napkins from restaurants! I only take what I need! [takes about ten napkins] See?
[click here] for CRP conversation
It is time to get serious and get cracking. I'm going to try extremely hard to study for AP exams like I should. I must. Back in a week or so; don't leave!


haven't changed! Thanks parents!

1 comment:

aqua. jambalaya. summer. me♥ said...

SOO CUTE
haha i love your family ^^