
I had the strangest, most bizarre feeling today, and it might just possibly be a consequence from my lack of sleep. The entire day, I felt like I was high. Or on LSD or crack or ecstasy or something like that; I did not feel normal. (Of course, I don't know how being on drugs would feel like; I wonder, do high people know they're high?)
Anyways, I couldn't think straight, and it took me about two minutes to register what people were saying to me. I had trouble stringing sentences together into coherency, and I had these weird mood swings; I'd be dead and depressed for one minute then the next I'd suddenly be bouncing up and down again. I'm not on my period, I promise. I blame it on physics. Seriously, I had the most terrible feeling of dread all throughout the first half of the day. What's weird though is that I don't even remember taking the physics test, and I don't remember what kinds of questions were on it. I just remember being in that cell of a room, then walking out and feeling dazed.
Holycrap, I need sleep. How do people survive off of four hours of sleep every night?! I think I really scared some people today... I was acting pretty aggressive too. And my APUSH class officially think I'm a crackhead. Ha.
Anyways, my dad said the funniest thing last night at the dinner table;
me: gosh, I wonder why protons hate protons so much and why electrons hate electrons so much?? It's kindof funny; they're like humans!dad: well, it only makes sense that they'd hate each other... that's why gay/lesbian marriages don't work! It's a natural law of physics!
haha, oh man. Pretty clever, dad.
1 comment:
it's funny; the people i hate the most have qualities i have too.
Get offline, and sleep, girl.
Post a Comment