Guys! Alice sent me this amazing blog, called "I wrote this for you."
Check it out. They're short stories, written specifically for you to interpret. They're great. Here's some snippets:
You wake up with a list of all the people you'd rather be. But you're already on everyone else's list.
You close your eyes when you cry. That's ok. Just don't keep them closed too long. Things have become beautiful since you last looked. There's nothing more to cry about.
"This is the one." The universe assures me from behind the counter.
"But I thought you said the last one was the one." I reply.
"No." Says the universe. "I sold you that one so you would know that this, this is the one."
"Is there another one?" I ask the universe.
"I can't tell you." They reply. "It'd ruin the surprise."
You say the things you don't need to say.
Because it hurts when you don't say them.
Once again,
here.
2 comments:
....
these are so..
deepfelt :]i love them
:o
these are so soo...whats the word?
like i REALLY like these kinda blogs. these deep quotes that make you think
Post a Comment