So basically, I've been talking to myself, or more specifically, my immune system. My hourly conversation will go something like this:
"GO ANTIBODIES, GO! Are you working? You can't be on strike now! I have to get better! You know, I don't feel good right now, and this is really unfair. This is not the time to be lazy. Where are you, white blood cells? This is WAR! Fight! Fight! Fight! We must win! GO!"
LOL so you can imagine. Of course, I obviously was not screaming in the middle of the hallway (then I really would be crazy), but it definitely passed my mind more than once today, and I actually did start talking to myself about twice with this conversation when I was in the hall alone. But as we all know, if you're by yourself, nobody can hear you except yourself, so it doesn't even matter anyways. But thanks for the support, guys. I've realized that my friends are a lot nicer than they have to be, especially when I'm being an annoying little girl who won't stop complaining. They even took me to Waffle House this morning, and it was one of the best mornings I've had in a while. So really, I have no right to complain. It's just hard, when you feel all congested and exhausted and gross and the teacher's telling you to pay attention while you're hacking up a whale at the same time. Blech, I hate sick days (or weeks) at school. Even if my voice does sound sexier.
Currently, the TV's playing on in the next room too, because I really want to catch Kim Yu-na on the Olympics, but I'm not sure if she's already passed and I don't quite have the patience to watch anyone who's not her, so I'll probably just search her up online later. She's quite fantastic. She also makes me feel bad about myself, since I know I'm getting to be her age and I haven't really reached the point where I can do a triple axle and compete at the Olympics... because I'm still in high school doing physics and scheming of ways to get back at my Spanish teacher, that's why. Well, I guess that's one thing I'm better at than her- I can calculate the free fall of some flying projectile. That'll come in handy some day, definitely.
1 comment:
I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH MAO ASADA AS WELL.
I'll text you when it comes back on. Because I'm already doing that for everyone.
Also, drink your fluids. i shall beam you some hot tea later.
Post a Comment