skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whimsical Notions
Hello. I'm seventeen and growing.
Home
Book List
Movie List
Friday, May 7, 2010
A task for you.
1. Go to Google.com
2. Type in "Who's the cutest?"
3. Click
I'm feeling lucky
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me, Jessie
View my complete profile
Inspire Me
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
2010
(107)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(15)
What do college search and Justin Bieber have in c...
Haha. I just looked at my little blurb up there th...
Hello I'm a workaholic.
The faces I hate the most
a quarter portrait
I apologize for the short title-less posts,but I'v...
Oh gosh, I'm having unrealistic romantic fantasies...
Epic Mafia has taught me
I need to spend some time with myself. Honestly, I...
On the Radio by Regina Spektor
"The best moments in reading are when you come acr...
A task for you.
It's a flood of memories when there's grammar mist...
APUSH in eight hours.
I just wanted to say that I just read five hundred...
►
April
(22)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(19)
Readers
No comments:
Post a Comment