Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The faces I hate the most

There are some virtual smilies that simply nag me and beg to tear the last jitter-nerves in me apart. I never really knew why, so these are my lame attempts at excuses for disliking them so much. I do not mean any offense, LOL, in fact, this will probably only make me sound like a jerk who hates people in general. I really do not mind if you use these faces; this is just for my own entertainment. But, in no particular order:

1. o.O what is that face? Firstly, it's not even physically possibly to make one eye that much larger than the other eye. The nose/mouth/period is completely unnecessary as well; it makes it look like a dog, or an animal of sorts. But secondly, this face probably represents the most hated face in real life- that face that sore losers make when they sincerely think I'm strange and would rather keep me away from the kids. It's the silent "what-are-you-smoking-you're-absurdly-weird-get-off-of-this-planet" face. It makes me self-conscious. I'm a poor, insecure girl. Honestly, this face makes me back off, reread what I wrote, wonder if it was really that weird, then make me even more paranoid than I already am.

2. o.o It's probably the nose again. But what's up with this face too? It's not O.O and it's not .__. so what is it?! Wouldn't it just be normal eyes then? It's the kind of "woah-okay-you're-freaking-me-out" face, but it's too timid to stick up for itself and just do the whole out O.O already. Come on, either you put both feet in or you keep out of the water.

3. XD I do not know why I dislike this face. I use it myself, occasionally. In fact, this is probably what my face looks like in real life. I just feel like this face doesn't fully encompass everything it's supposed to mean. This face is supposed to be a wholehearted guffaw, but it comes out as a silent "you're-funny-but-I'm-not-actually-laughing" face. I know that's not what you mean by it, but I feel like the "HAHAHA"s and the "LOLOL"s and the excess of exclamation marks better suffice.

4. "..." I know that is not a face. But this is probably the worst of them all. Because I do not know how to respond to these lifeless dots. They just make me feel like a loser.

5. -.- It really is the nose. This face just reminds me of that chubby Mashimaro doll. Although I do think it's a cute stuffed animal, I don't agree that you're quite the same. I'd prefer you use -___- or --; LOL. I am so picky with these faces.

6. ;D This face is the worst when used by one of the male gender. It belongs to the creepy pedophile, and I'd rather not believe that my guy friends fall under that category. It also implies unneeded sexual innuendos that only my husband should be allowed to say to me. The wink is just creepy in general. Who winks? Where's that even come from? Who decided that closing one eye while grinning ear to ear would imply something sensual? Goodness, this world that we live in.

Well, now you know how to virtually bother me.
I think I'll go post something pertaining to my life now. :) <-- that is a good smiley.

2 comments:

Ritchie said...

o.O very interesting... lol XD
but i dont like :3... that doesnt even look like a face -.-

aqua. jambalaya. summer. me♥ said...

:3 i love this one
.....
yeah..this one annoys me too -.-
i always do o.o
its like an owl face :D
and..i only do ;D
with facebook font ^^