But they honestly couldn't care less about what you or I say. They live their lives, we live ours. Occasionally they'll sweep into your life and ruin it, pretend to love you then crush you, lift you up then stomp you down. Usually they'll leave you on the ground. But occasionally they'll change and transform into glittering testimonials, and sure you can credit yourself for the transformation, if you're really that egotistical. But it's all so deceiving.
I used to trust everyone. And I'm half-proud to say now that I don't trust very many people anymore. Humans just aren't meant to be trusted, I suppose. (But there are those few girls who I love so much and you know who you are. I trust you guys:)
And what's weird is that I always thought I knew people. I thought I had more insight than other people had and could tell straightaway if someone was trustworthy or not, or if he's a good guy, or a bad guy, or if he really loves your or if he's just playing. I thought I knew! But I don't. I'm wrong half the time, and now I'm just making up things, probably. I don't know anything about anyone, so I should probably stop acting like I do. Nobody is who he is face value. Nobody.
Oye. I hate doubting myself. But I do.
1 comment:
whats paradoxial is that we are reflecting on our past selves and feeling foolish for trusting
when we might be berating ourselves for trusting at this point in time a year from now....
:[
i wish i could trust everybody...
Post a Comment