Saturday, March 20, 2010

the things I was too busy learning

The things I was too busy learning this week which in turn prevented me from blogging:

1. how to productively use the leftover 1 hour and thirty minutes after GHSGT testing
2. that I still can not beat the expert level of minesweeper, even with a cheat
3. how to play starcraft
4. how to properly interview someone
5. how to shift the computer away from the teacher and do other things like play minesweeper
6. how to get the entire class into one chat box on gmail while shifting the computer away from the teacher
7. that the person in my lang class who gave a speech advocating the legalization of marijuana does, in fact, smoke marijuana.
8. as did George Washington, Obama, and Michael Phelps.
9. In fact, the Constitution was written on hemp.
10. that they're getting rid of the music program in elementary schools :(
11. that no matter what I do, my mom will always know
12. which flavors are the best at Rita's
13. how to get from fulton to forsyth to gwinnett, then end up back at fulton
14. that my friends are the most drama-avoiding group in history, which I love
15. that the photoshop I had torrented requires a different passcode every time you open it
16. that I worry too much sometimes
17. that I don't worry enough
18. how I don't have much time left before SAT and AP exams
19. that you will never be able to get everyone in the world to like you
20. and if everyone in the world likes you, then you're not doing something right.
21. that no matter how long I spend wishing I was a child again, it will never happen
22. that no matter how many soap operas or dramas I watch, that girl is still not me
23. that if I sleep at three, I'm less tired in the morning than if I sleep at ten
24. and that I will never get sick of Up
25. ever.

3 comments:

epsi said...

1. We had a test? I thought we just napped... xDDDDD
2. I've done it once. Only once though, because I usually get ADD and distracted and accidentally make an illogical move.
3. Oh dear.
4. That's handy.
5. Nice.
6. Even nicer.
7. I heard about this, and found it really amusing.
8. But not me.
9. The legalization of hemp, not including marajuana, would boost our economy and help the environment. May I also add that to get high off of hemp, one would need to smoke so much, he/she'd have diarrhea for a few days.
10. I find this incredibly disappointing, but I also understand it was rather inevitable with the current situations.
11. My mom doesn't know what I did today.
12. One day, I will take my sister to Rita's.
13. I applaud you. I spent the day with people who barely knew where certain places were in relation to eachother. It was quite scary.
14. I love you guys. So. Much.
15. I can fix this. Spring break, I'm going to, ok?
16. I share this characteristic.
17. I also share this characteristic.
18. ....Oh my gosh. that's close isn't it. Oh. My. Gosh.
19. Their loss.
20. Agreed.
21. I want to punch you for your honesty. /sigh. But I never would.
22. Maybe it's a good thing.
23. haha.
24. I vow to soon watch this.
25. Seriously.

I love you. <3

Jessie Lian said...

oh my good dear alice i love you so unbelievably much.
times twenty five and more. <3

and ps i would very much like you to fix this photoshop shananigan, because it's quite annoying :D

RBCCA said...

1- there are CHEATS for MINESWEEPER!! :DD

2- and yes..its weird how with so little sleep we can be so awake compared to too much sleep x]

3- i learned that jessie lian is amazing hehe