I've got a dream, you see,
to play as if the piano were my soul,
to speak through the notes
and sing through the trills
and laugh through the 'peggios
and cry through the chords.
I want you to yearn with me
and dream with me
and see the paradise that I painted for me.
To escape with me,
you'll see it, you will,
you'll feel yourself get lost,
rise up,
fall down.
I'm on my way to becoming a musician, I am.
Screw the fact that my hands are too small to play anything.

i love giraffes. (: (ps- I actually am on my way to piano class, haha)
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, Andrew's hands are tiny for a pianists. Like they're pretty much the exact same size as mine. And my hands are the retarded artist kind where the fingers are unproportionally short when compared to the palm.
(Is unproportionally a word, btw? Chrome's spellcheck says no.)
And he was one of the 8 piano majors because that was just the trendy thing to be.
I BELIEVE IN YOU. second semester senior year, blow off schoolwork for music. haha.
Post a Comment